Your home will smell like breakfast when these are baking in the oven. The finest of omelettes packed into a muffin cup for quick meal prep. Keep refrigerated, and reheat as needed. Two muffins is a single meal serving, since they weigh about 2 ounces each. This recipe will prepare you for six meals. The avocado and olive oil will give you the essential fatty acids that you will need for breaking down the protein.
- 4 eggs
- 1 ripe Fresh California Avocado, seeded, peeled and diced
- ⅓ cup parmesan, about 12 teaspoons
- 6 Tablespoons Cream Cheese with Chives
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 24 grape tomatoes
- ½ purple onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Spray larger muffin pan with oil spray. Divide onions and avocado into 12 muffin cups. Add a single grape tomato to each cup.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Yields: 6 servings of 2 muffins per meal, 11 grams protein, 265 calories
- 10000This easy trick is courtesy from the women's health magazine. Just cut a red onion into fairly large chunks into an airtight plastic container, and place the avocado half (with the pit) on top. The skin should be touching the onion chunks. Put the lid on the plastic container, throw it in the fridge, and…
- 10000If you are having a productive day and want to cook meals for the week, this gluten-free and flourless muffin recipe will be your perfect investment of your time. I love to prepare these in little containers and then eat them throughout the week for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner; whatever catches my fancy. It…
- 10000The rutabaga is the secret in this recipe. It will lend a starchy and earthy taste which will work like a potato but deliver healthy and necessary carbohydrates instead. The apple and orange will add a zesty flavor to balance the spices, creating a very savory hash bite. These taste amazing when warm, or room…
- 10000CheeseCake Cup: 16 oz. cottage cheese [56g] 1 package Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Pudding and Pie Filling, Cheesecake Flavor 1 serving protein powder [21g] 4 tbsp fat-free milk [2g] 8 oz. fat-free or sugar-free cool whip Directions: Mix all ingredients in food processor until smooth. Chill and serve. Lasts at least two weeks in the refrigerator. Yields: 7 portions @…