This is the by far the fastest meal to heat up and enjoy. You can freeze the mixture in a microwave safe container and heat up for lunch straight from the freezer. The onions will caramelize in the microwave, the cheese will melt, and the edamame will be infused with the teriyaki flavor. This practical meal will surprise you. What a perfect lunch to grab for work.
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled (5g,60c)
- 2 ounces edamame (5.5g,61c)
- 1 tablespoon purple onion, chopped (4c)
- 1 Tablespoon dried cranberries / craisins (43c)
- 2 Tablespoons soymilk (1.25, 17.5c)
- 1 teaspoon Teriyaki (.25, 40c)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
Directions: In a microwave safe bowl, layer ingredients in the order listed. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir well. Enjoy.
Yields: A single 4-ounce portion, 12 grams protein, 220 calories
- 10000This will be extremely juicy and moist, and will be absolutely no problem to chew and swallow without drinking. You will be surprised how much the teriyaki makes the greek yogurt taste disappear and melt into an amazing dressing. One roll should suffice as a 4 ounce meal. Ingredients: 1 ounce greek yogurt (3g,15c) 2…