- 1 egg (6g)
- 1 ounce feta cheese (6g)
- 1 ounce shredded cheese (8g)
- 1 teaspoon bruschetta from jar
- ¼ ounce minced onions (1/4 slice from one ounce cubes)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray small frying with oil.
- On medium heat, combine feta cheese, minced onions and bruschetta, cook until bubbling.
- Add egg, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese
- Mix or flip until cooked, about two minutes.
Yields: One portion of Tuscan omelette at 20 grams protein.
- 97Ingredients: 1 pack calf liver, broiled (3 slices)[3*80=240g] 1 cup sauteed onions 2 oz. 0% Greek Yogurt, 0% [2*4=8g] 1 cup Almond Milk [1g] Directions: Rinse and broil the liver on highest oven temperature for 10-15 minutes. Make sure to check that the edges do not burn. Liver is broiled when the insides are…
- 97Ingredients: 2 Cups chicken cooked in soup [7*16=112g] 1 cup almond milk [1g] 2 cups clear chicken broth [6*2=12g] ½ cup sauteed onions salt & pepper Directions: Cook chicken in soup, remove from pot. Tear chicken away from bones, discard skin. Mix all ingredients in food processor until pureed. Yields: 23 2 oz. servings Chicken Puree, 5.43 grams…
- 97Ingredients: 1 cup red kidney beans (2oz@9g=36g) ½ cup great northern beans (2oz@8g=16g) ½ cup barley (2oz@3g=6g) 12 cups water 4 oz. (4 cubes) minced onions 1 ½ cups (12 oz.) cooked chicken [chicken in water can: 2oz@10g=60g] taco seasoning packet 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon garlic powder Directions: In a large pot, combine beans…
- 93CheeseCake Cup: 16 oz. cottage cheese [56g] 1 package Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Pudding and Pie Filling, Cheesecake Flavor 1 serving protein powder [21g] 4 tbsp fat-free milk [2g] 8 oz. fat-free or sugar-free cool whip Directions: Mix all ingredients in food processor until smooth. Chill and serve. Lasts at least two weeks in the refrigerator. Yields: 7 portions @…