- 1 egg (6g)
- 2 ounce shredded cheese (8g)
- ¼ ounce sauteed onions (one cube sliced into four slivers)
- salt & pepper to taste
Yields: One Egg-n-Cheese Omelette at 14 gram protein per 4 oz breakfast meal.
- 95Ingredients: 1 egg (6g) 1 ounce feta cheese (6g) 1 ounce shredded cheese (8g) 1 teaspoon bruschetta from jar ¼ ounce minced onions (1/4 slice from one ounce cubes) salt & pepper to taste Directions: Spray small frying with oil. On medium heat, combine feta cheese, minced onions and bruschetta, cook until bubbling.…
- 85Ingredients: 1 cup red kidney beans (2oz@9g=36g) ½ cup great northern beans (2oz@8g=16g) ½ cup barley (2oz@3g=6g) 12 cups water 4 oz. (4 cubes) minced onions 1 ½ cups (12 oz.) cooked chicken [chicken in water can: 2oz@10g=60g] taco seasoning packet 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon garlic powder Directions: In…
- 85Ingredients: 1 pack calf liver, broiled (3 slices)[3*80=240g] 1 cup sauteed onions 2 oz. 0% Greek Yogurt, 0% [2*4=8g] 1 cup Almond Milk [1g] Directions: Rinse and broil the liver on highest oven temperature for 10-15 minutes. Make sure to check that the edges do not burn. Liver is…