- 24 oz can of tuna in water [7g*24]
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 1 ground celery stick
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 ounce 0% Greek yogurt. [3g]
- Finely grate celery until mushy.
- Drain water from tuna can.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and chop until pureed.
Yieds: 17 2 oz. Pureed Tuna at 10 grams protein per serving.
4 thoughts on “Tuna Fish Salad Puree, 10 grams protein per 2 oz serving”
So what would I spread these yummy looking salads on?
In the puree stages, I ate these with a baby spoon. But later, you can eat them with Cheese Crisps Protein Snack, 7 grams protein per ounce or Cornmeal Cheddar Crackers or Sandwich Bread, 15 grams protein, 187 calories.
where do you get pickle juice?
From the pickle jar.
Comments are closed.