- 4 zucchini, raw ground
- 1 large Idaho potato (1 lb.), raw ground
- 2 raw eggs [6*2=12g]
- 2 oz oil.
- 1 lb raw ground chicken [7*16=112g]
Combine all ingredients in food processor and chop until fine ground. Pour into 11 x 16 pan and bake for two hours. Divide into 2 ounce portions at 4.56 grams protein per serving.
Yields: 24 2 oz. servings Chicken Zucchini Souffle, 4.56 grams protein per 2 oz serving.
Photograph of 10 gram protein meal:
- 2 oz portion Chicken Zucchini Souffle
- 2 oz portion Chicken Puree
- one disposable baby spoon.