“The key for me was watching the bubble turn brown first.” ~ Stace Russell-Samuels, Florida
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a large oven pan.
- Tear/cut cheese into postage-stamp size pieces and space them at least an inch apart on the parchment paper.
- Add your favorite spices (black pepper, chopped onions, olives) and bake on 450 for less than five minutes.
- Check every minute to see when it puffs up. The moment it does, it will turn brown in the next minute.
- Grab it quickly and place it in the fridge to cool and preserve the ‘bubble’. (Do not place pan in the fridge, the heat might melt the plastic shelves. Rather, slip the parchment paper onto the fridge shelf).
- When it cools after a few minutes, it will be crispy.
- Store in the fridge in airtight container or in the freezer in ziploc bags for a quick snack. It will defrost in less than an hour for traveling protein.