The most exciting part of this chicken dinner is not the sweet taste, but the mango bits that help with the chewing of the chicken. You may skip the cornstarch if you don’t favor a thick creamy sauce. Mango might aid in decreasing risk of macular degeneration and colon cancer, while improving digestion and bone health, as well as skin and hair.
- 2 Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Cutlets (40g, 220c)
- 1 teaspoon chopped Ginger (2c)
- 1 Tablespoons Coconut or Olive Oil (120c)
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed, about 7 ounces (2.8g, 201c)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped into tiny bits (.3, 6c)
- 1 Tablespoon cashew butter (2g, 80c)
- 1 packet artificial sweetener
- 1 teaspoon (frozen cube) crushed ginger (5c)
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce (1g, 11c)
- ½ teaspoon rice vinegar (10c)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, diluted in 4 ounces water (20c)
Add cashew butter and stir until melted. Chop chicken into tiny bits. Add the chicken to the pan. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the chicken is no longer pink.
Add soy sauce, vinegar, water and cornstarch mixture and salt, and pepper. Cook for about 10 more minutes.
Yields: 4 servings at ½ cup each, 11.5 grams protein, 169 calories
- 10000Let the feasting begin! Your meal might look like a plate of hors d'oeuvres, but you will be filling up with sweet and juicy goodness. At only 2 ounces, this meal can afford a side dish as well. Works fantastic with the savory Low-Carb Cauliflower Latkes Bites at 6.3 grams protein, 110 calories. Together, your…
- 10000Not only are these the fanciest little appetizers on the block, but your co-workers will envy your meal options. The dried fruit adds a sweet touch, topped with crispy onions for an exotic and tasteful meal. You will almost forget that you are eating organ meat. Ingredients: 12 ounces Chicken Liver Pate (63.48g, 531c) 12…