There are no words. I will stop talking now.
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 ounces Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lite pancake syrup
- chop first four ingredients in food processor
- poor mixture into a cup
- Use the cup to pour six equal amounts onto griddle or frying pan (medium setting).
- Flip pancakes when mixture begins to form tiny bubbles
- Remove when golden.
- Drain fat on paper towel
- Mix pancake syrup with Greek yogurt for topping. Skip if you are lactose intolerant.
Yields: 6 pancakes, 1 ounce each.
|Lite Pancake Syrup||0.5||0||55|
Serve: 3 pancakes with 1 ounce Greek yogurt, 1. Refrigerate leftovers.