This is a wholesome vegetarian dish that can be prepared in advance and frozen.
- 2 ounces Seitan dough (23g)
- 4 ounces Soymilk (5g)
- 1 teaspoon bruschetta paste from jar
- 1 ounce (cube) sauteed onions
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients except for seitan and boil in a saucepan on medium.
- Next, roll the seitan dough into an oblong sausage-shape.
- Begin slicing very thin strips.
- Then, slice every strip into half, lengthwise.
- They should look like very thin flat worms.
- Drop seitan fettuccine strips into saucepan.
- Simmer on low for 15 minutes, stirring once per minute.
- 10000Seitan is made from high-gluten flour, which is a high-protein meat alternative. Very Simple Instructions: Mix equal parts of Bob’s Red Mill Vital Gluten Flour with cold water to make seitan dough. Seitan dough may be refrigerated for up to a week. Seitan may be frozen as 2 ounce balls and defrosted for later use. Spicy flavored…
- 10000Do you miss eating Chinese food now that you are sticking to a post-op puree diet? See Basic Seitan Instructions. Ingredients: 2 ounces Bob's Red Mill Vital Gluten Flour (23g) 2 ounces water 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder soy sauce 1 scallion 4 ounces chicken broth (3g) Directions: Mix 2 ounces water with…