Looking for ideas for incorporating protein powder into your recipes? Here’s a fabulous fool-proof and gluten-free recipe that will leave you drooling. It’s time to party like you mean it!
- 1 Banana (1.3g,105c)
- 3 Eggs (19g, 210c)
- 1 scoop unjury protein powder, unflavored or your favorite flavor (21g, 100c)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (240c)
- 4 ounces unsweetened applesauce (50c)
- 4 ounces fine cornmeal (8g,355c)
- 2 ounces Torani Coffee Syrups, Sugar Free French Vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons Chia Seeds (9g, 180c)
- ½ cup soymilk (5g, 70c)
- 4 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (56c)
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups greek yogurt (34.5g,255c )
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 packets artificial sweetener
- 1 cup sugar-free whip from can. (120c)
- Prepare cream first. Squirt whip to fill an 8 ounce cup. Nuke in the microwave for 20 seconds, then add in the 2 packets sweetener and mint extract. Add to the yogurt. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a large muffin pan by spraying it with oil spray.
- Mix the rest of ingredients in food processor, and pour into muffin pan, dividing mixture evenly between 11 cups. One cup will be empty in your pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Remove muffins from pan and place upside down on cutting board. With a knife, slice each cupcake in half.
- Top each slice with one heaping tablespoon of cream. Stack or layer the cakes if you wish.
- Store in party cups, or containers.
- Allow cream and to set overnight in fridge.
Yields: 11 cupcakes, 1 ½ ounces each.
- SUGGESTED SERVING: 2 cakes with 1 ounce cream in each, 17.7 grams protein, 326 calories.
- 2 cakes plain = 11.5 grams protein, 258 calories
- 1 cake with cream: 8.8g,163c