You want the taste of greasy potato latkes, but you don’t want the fat or the carbs. You want the high protein but you also want that deep onion flavor. So here you have it; the best of both worlds. Conveniently packed into mini muffin sized bites for portable nutrition. Store three pieces in a ziplock bags and freeze. Reheat as needed.
Pairs well with Creamy Protein Dipping Sauce for an added 3 grams protein per meal.
- 4 ounces cauliflower, fresh or frozen (1.9g,25c)
- ¼ large onion, or 1 ounce chopped (.27g,10c)
- 2 ounces cashews, soaked in water overnight (10g, 314c)
- 1 egg (6g, 70c)
- 1 scoop unjury protein powder, plain unflavored (21g, 100c)
- 1 ounce French Fried Onion (177c)
- ½ cup Pacific Soymilk (5g, 70c)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. In food processor, chop all ingredients until mixture looks like lumpy baby food. Spray mini muffin pan with oil spray.
- Evenly divide mixture into 21 cups. 3 cups will be empty.
- Press one or two small French Fried Onion bits into each cup.
Bake on 350 for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Yields: 21 mini cupcakes. Serving Size: 3 pieces, 2 ounces total at 6.3 grams protein, 110 calories
- 10000This easy-to-mix dipping sauce is thick and creamy. Perfect for chips, vegetables, and meats. Although the recipe calls for one teaspoon minced garlic per ounce, the garlic flavor is not intense or overpowering. Make this in advance and keep it in the fridge to add a finishing touch to your meals. Ingredients 1 ounce…
- 10000The rutabaga is the secret in this recipe. It will lend a starchy and earthy taste which will work like a potato but deliver healthy and necessary carbohydrates instead. The apple and orange will add a zesty flavor to balance the spices, creating a very savory hash bite. These taste amazing when warm, or room…
- 10000This soup is thick with lovely textures and high in nutrients. I like to add a tablespoon of avocado cubes into the soup, so you can freeze the cubes with the soup portions; It will not turn brown, so long as it is covered in liquid while freezing. Ingredients: 4 Tablespoons Green Chili Peppers (10c) 1…