- 3 Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Cutlets (60g, 330c)
- 3 ½ cups homemade chicken stock (21g, 516c)
- 6 Tablespoons (3 ounces) Cashew Cream (15.4g,444)
- 1 ½ cups Spaghetti Squash, cooked (.9g, 46.5c)
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 2 zucchini (4.8g, 66c)
- 2 cups water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
Peel and chop zucchini and dill into tiny pieces. Chop chicken into tiny cubes. Add to large pot with water and 1 cup chicken stock. Cook for 20 minutes on high. Lower to medium and add 2 ½ cups chicken stock, cashew cream, and spaghetti squash, salt and pepper. Continue to cook for an additional 20 minutes. How to cook spaghetti squash, click here.
Yields: 60 ounces soup, or 15 portions of 4 ounces each. Add more chicken to increase the protein.
- 10000This is a hit! Perfect in the puree stages for topping refried beans. Non-dairy lactose free imitation sour cream can be used to top any protein meals. Additionally, the cream can be added as a base for cream soups, and mixed with a batter for breadcrumb covered recipes. Also makes a delicious dip and topping…
- 10000In this recipe, I used gluten-free spaghetti squash and full fat cream cheese. You can substitute with lowfat, but do make sure the nutrition facts show you that there will be 2 grams protein per 2 tablespoon serving. Many whipped brands cheat on that and only have 1 gram at most. These little alfredo bites…