Have you seen these containers of marinated mozzarella balls at the gourmet cheese isle in your supermarket? Here’s one quick way to add 4 grams of protein to your meal with just one ounce of mozzarella.
- 1 ounce (or two small balls) marinated mozzarella (4)
- 1 egg (6g)
- 1 ounce shredded mozzarella (4g)
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Spray small frying pan with oil spray.
- Heat the mozzarella balls on a medium flame until half melted.
- Pour in one egg, scrambled.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Flip over to thoroughly cook eggs.
- Do not overcook, or it will be hard to chew the mozzarella when crispy.