- 2 ounces Lemongrass Soy Crumbles (11g)
- 1 ounce Marinara Cream Sauce (1g)
- 1 ounce shredded Cheese (3.5g) [skip if you are lactose intolerant]
Marinara Cream Sauce
- 4 oz 0% Greek yogurt (3*4=12g)
- 8 oz Pacific Ultra Soymilk (10g)
- Hunt’s Pasta Sauce Mushroom (24 oz can = 12g)
Total 32 oz sauce = 34/32=1.0625 g per ounce of sauce
Lemongrass Soy Crumbles:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Lemongrass paste
- ½ cup marinara cream sauce (recipe above)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- two tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 package Lightlife Smart Ground Veggie Protein Crumbles, Original
(2 ounces = 11g )
- Prepare marinara cream sauce by boiling all ingredients in a large saucepan on medium, stirring constantly until sauce bubbles.
- Next, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil spray.
- Combine lemongrass soy crumbles liquid ingredients and stir until blended.
- Crumble the soy into the pan and stir well.
- Crumbles should brown after 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Prepare meal as described, and store remaining sauce in ice cube trays for future meals.
- Combine crumbles with cheese and sauce with every spoonful and chew thoroughly to preserve your puree requirements.
- It is helpful to have a plate warmer to keep the meal hot until you finish eating.