Easy recipe to mix together and freeze. Double and triple this recipe to save on prep time.
- 3 ounces 0% Greek yogurt(9g)
- 1 ounce soymilk (1.25g)
- 1 packet Carnation Instant Breakfast, no sugar chocolate (5g)
Eat as is for a pudding treat, or freeze for a perfect, smooth and creamy ice cream. See protein bullets below:
- Mix and freeze in ice cube trays.
- Each cube will be once ounce.
- Use cubes to add extra protein to your protein shakes.
- Each one ounce cube will add 5 grams of protein to your shake.
- 10000This is very mild and light protein drink for those who want something different than the heavy coffee or chocolate tastes. The almond milk adds an extra gram of protein, so calculate that in addition to your powder's amount. Ingredients: 1 cup almond milk 1/2 cup cold water or 4 ice cubes 1 Tablespoon Chatfield's Carob…