Tired of expensive and chalky protein powders? Try whipping up this high-protein drink from readily available protein products in your home. This tastes like a chewy peanut candy bar blended in chocolate milk. Kids will love this liquid breakfast.
- 2 ounces steel cut oats (5g) + 2 ounces milk (2g) combined and refrigerated overnight.
- 2 tablespoons Cashew Butter (4g)
- 1 cup Soymilk (10g)
- 1 packet Carnation Instant Breakfast, no sugar chocolate (5g)
- 1 ounce Greek Yogurt (3g)
- 2 ounces cold water
- 1 shot of Torani Coffee Syrups, Sugar Free French Vanilla
Mix all ingredients in smoothie maker. Serve chilled.