This is very mild and light protein drink for those who want something different than the heavy coffee or chocolate tastes. The almond milk adds an extra gram of protein, so calculate that in addition to your powder’s amount.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup cold water or 4 ice cubes
- 1 Tablespoon Chatfield’s Carob Powder
- 1 shot of Torani Coffee Syrups, Sugar Free Caramel
- 1 shot of Torani Coffee Syrups, Sugar Free French Vanilla
- 2 packets Splenda
- 1 serving protein powder, plain
Directions: Combine in blender or smoothie make. Serve chilled.
- 10000After weight loss surgery (WLS) such as Gastric Bypass, Lap Band, or Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG), you will be allowed to upgrade to full liquids sometime in the first week. You may start eating yogurts, blended soups, and protein shakes. I highly recommend that you consider clear chicken broth, since you will get 6 grams of protein for…